virtually Work in the most accurate model of A venue possible
Using laser scanning technology, we create CAD models of venues accurate to 2mm which we bring into our in-house VR software.
- Quickly and easily see how a set design fits in a new theatre.
- Check sight lines of a theatre without visiting it and set ticket banding before the set is built on site, eliminating the need to hold potentially restricted view seats off sale.
- Go on virtual site visits to venues around the world.
- Walk around a set and give notes before construction starts.
- Work with the most accurate CAD drafting possible
Our in-house software gives designers tools to work develop their ideas in VR.
Our team produces scenic visualisations from CAD plans, model boxes or laser scans of existing sets.
Pictured - a VR model of the Dominion Theatre with seat price banding for Bat Out of Hell The Musical.
Learn more about our work with the production here.